Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Would you like to buy me a cup coffee? :)

Well that's a bummer:
"Thank you for applying for the Amazon Associate program. Upon review, we are unable to accept your application."

It was worth a try. Thank you to those on reddit that suggested this, and thank you to those who have made purchases.  I've fixed the links to remove the Associate program IDs, so they should still direct you to the product available on Amazon.

Someone else suggested I try Ko-fi instead. You can find a pink coffee button on the top right, or just below.  Thank you for your support, and as always Happy Baking, KCKO!! :)

UPDATE:
PayPal has suddenly sent me an email that states I am no longer able to do business with them. After some research it looks like my account was flagged as a bot, and there is no way for me to reinstate it even if there is no wrong doing on my end. If you want to support me, I have a tag on Cashapp: $ketolunatestkitchen

Thank you for your support, and happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment