Yields: 12 slices
Macros (dough only): 126 cal, 0. 1 g net carb, 5. 6 g fat, 12. 5 g protein
Original Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BedQpgPl7vN/
- 250 g keto flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp yeast
- 58 g olive oil, divided
- 173 g water
- In a stand mixer, combine keto flour, salt, yeast, and 2-3 Tbsp olive oil. Whisk to combine.
- Add water on medium speed until no dry patches. Increase to medium-high speed and mix until dough is stretchy and smooth, about 10 min. Dough should stick to the bottom, but pull away from the sides.
- Pour remaining olive oil onto a rimmed half baking sheet (9x13”), and spread along the entire bottom using your hands.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and roll it around in the oil to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature until the dough starts to spread a bit, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 F / 204 C.
- Remove plastic wrap, and using oiled hands, gently push and stretch the dough to fill the corners of the baking sheet.
- Add sauce and toppings as desired.
- Bake until bottom is crisp and top is bubbly, about 12-15 min.
- Cool for 5 min before serving.
This was bready and had a pretty nice chew! It was also confirmed that this freezes well! Thank you @rimasvjanusonis for testing!